Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hill Haven Kennels and German Shorthairs

Over the years I have hunted Grouse, Pheasant and Woodcock with a lot of different bird hunters. The same question always comes up, where did you get those dogs. It doesn't seem to matter where I am, these dogs always attract a crowd. I have had people take pictures of their kids with them and sit and just pet them in the back of the truck. The Hillhaven Shorthairs are a special line, I'm convinced of that. Ours are family pets and all business in the woods. If you want a true bird dog, I highly recommend looking into this line. I have included their facebook page for you to look at. All their info is on it, along with some action photos. You can't go wrong.
Home of the "Hustler"
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hillhaven-Kennels-GSPs/181332658582400

No comments:

Post a Comment